1. Mei Y, Chen J, Pan H, et al. Electrochemical oxidation of triclosan using Ti/TiO2 NTs/Al–PbO2 electrode: reaction mechanism and toxicity evaluation[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2021.
2. Yao J, Mei Y, Wang Z, et al. Utilizing Spent Batteries to Fabricate Ni/ZnO-MnO2 Electrodes for Electrochemical Ammonia Oxidation[J]. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2021, 168(12):126505 (8pp).
3.  Wang Z, Fu W, Hu L, et al. Improvement of electron transfer efficiency during denitrification process by Fe-Pd/multi-walled carbon nanotubes: Possessed redox characteristics and secreted endogenous electron mediator[J]. Science of The Total Environment, 2021, 781.
4. Wang Z, Dai L, Yao J, et al. Enhanced adsorption and reduction performance of nitrate by Fe-Pd-Fe3O4 embedded multi-walled carbon nanotubes[J]. Chemosphere, 2021(20):130718.
5.  Li W, Wang J, Pan H, et al. Kinetics and removal pathway of basic fuchsin by electrochemical oxidization[J]. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2020.
6. Yao J, Chen A, Ye R, et al. Stepping Control of Electrochemical Process for Simultaneous Removal of COD and Ammonia with High Efficiency and Energy Saving[J]. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2021.
7. Ji C, Tanabe P, Shi Q, et al. Stage Dependent Enantioselective Metabolism of Bifenthrin in Embryos of Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Japanese Medaka (Oryzias latipes)[J]. Environmental science & technology, 55(13):9087-9096.
8. Yue Y, Liu L, Yu W, et al. Graphene oxide decreases Cd concentration in rice seedlings but intensifies growth restriction[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2021.
9. Liu L, Huang L, Sun C, et al. Cross-Talk between Hydrogen Peroxide and Nitric Oxide during Plant Development and Responses to Stress[J]. Journal Of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 69(33):9485-9497.